- A Co-creation Primer
- The Right Way to Get Your Ideas Heard
- Talking to Computers, Not Just Through Computers
- Make Serendipity Work for You
- My Simplest Innovation Advice
- It’s Time for a Vendetta Against Email
- Warren Buffett’s 2010 Shareholder Letter: What to Expect
- Improve Your Public Speaking with a More Effective Mindset
- Great Ideas Call for Calculated Boldness
- Help Employees Listen When They Don’t Want to Hear
- Does Your Company Know What It Knows?
- Save a Doomed Meeting
- Who Rules the Web Now?
- Stroke cures man of life-long stammer
- Milton Erickson, Wizard of the Desert
- Podcast (BBC): Power to Persuade, The Story of NLP – interviewing Bandler and Protagonists/Antagonists
- Subliminal Spiders Help People Overcome Phobia ??
- Hans Rosling’s 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes – The Joy of Stats – BBC Four
- Willingness is for Both the Addict and the Professional
- Do casual words betray warlike intent?
- A System for Speaking IT Truths to CEOs
- Why Face-to-Face Meetings Make All the Difference
- Breaking Newton’s Law
- Want more pain relief? Think positive
- The Essence of a Great Presentation
- Secrets of Positive Feedback
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Before You Can Get Buy-In, People Need to Feel the Problem
- How Apple Broke the PR Rules — And Got Away With It
- 4 Inspirational Entrepreneur Videos
- Not in Three Lifetimes: Balancing the ‘To Do’ List
- Your Communications May Not Be Communicating
- How to Use Your Super Power for Good
- JOHN-DAVID BIGGS, THE CHRONIC PAIN DETECTIVE ~ Wed 30th March
- When Money Doesn’t Speak Louder than Words
- Companies Must Learn to Brag
- Using Stories to Overcome Fear
- Why won’t they take the advice – and change!
- Excellent Article on Giving Feedback to Students
- Three Tools for (Workplace) Communication
- 4 Ways to Go From Employee to Entrepreneur – Ask Evan
- Arguing Is Pointless
- 3 Persuasive Ideas
Did you know that how you see yourself might just be the key to your personal success? Have you checked yourself out in the mirror lately? No, not in the normal sense in front of your dresser. But in your mind, how do you look? What kind of adverbs would you use to describe yourself? How do you represent yourself inside? Why is this important? Because you are communicating about who you are to you on the inside all of the time and this “Self Image” is what your unconscious sees every second, every minute, every day, even when you are a sleep and at work, to help you maintain that image. This is like a program that runs behind the things we do and think. We do not deviate from what our self image represents.
By Mark Spencer, ITA Certified New Code and Classic Code NLP Trainer and Change Agent Preface This article researches the influences around unconscious reactions to people and objects and looks at where both our own preferences and the potential for universal or overriding preferences fit in. I have also tested some of the theory on everyday objects and found that the iPad mini was the first of the Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad family to be constructed according [Read more...]
What sets humans apart from other intelligent animals on earth, based on our current understanding, is our ability to think and use language to express our thoughts. When we use our language to ask key questions, we discover things, uncover thoughts and ideas that we never considered before, and a new path that might just lead you to another oasis, full of richness and opportunities…. The Path to Freedom
You can now experience NLP and learn the tools that successful people have for as little as $300.00
It is not the “Success” you are modelling, it is the behaviour/s or habits that make them the success that you are modelling!…So far I have had a few ups and downs, but getting better every day and the rewards are worth it! I am sure if I can see what is happening in my brain, the new habit is overwriting my old habit and the more I do it, the stronger the new habit becomes…
Studies show that sketching and doodling improve our comprehension — and our creative thinking. So why do we still feel embarrassed when we’re caught doodling in a meeting? Sunni Brown says: Doodlers, unite!
to perform well, you need to be in a state of readiness, which includes every aspect of your well-being. One of the most important factors that will be impacting on your “State of Readiness” and flexibility is sleep. Sleep journal reports the findings, based on 1.5m people in 16 studies…. iPhone App
Take advantage now of the Super Early Bird discounts until the end of April 2013, where you can save up to $2000 on the whole combo pack to become an NLP Practitioner. Also, for only $300 you can sample our training by attending the NLP Introduction weekend, which is actually the first 2 days of the full course. So if you stay on, there is no loss; if you decide it is not for you at this time, you will have skills to take away with you your investment in the weekend.
By Sonya Yeh Spencer, ITA Certified New Code and Classic Code NLP Trainer and Change Agent Are you a Mum and have a daughter? Do you want to pass down strong and powerful messages that builds your daughter’s self esteem and wanting to heal your own? To help grow our daughters into healthy, maturer and happy young woman to have a great life of her own, we mothers need to start by healing our [Read more...]
Our “Blind Spot” keeps us in the invisible cage! It stop us from growing and developing and living the life we want! Every day I look for opportunities to identify my blind spot and I take 100% responsibility to break through it! The thought of staying in the invisible cage is unbearable, the consequence of not breaking from it, is unthinkable. Can you afford not to break free? Not to live the life you want? Not to realise your potential?
Too often the media celebrates aspects of our society that belong in the dark ages, while at the same time ignoring or ridiculing progressive thinking or ideas. Many aspects of the way our systems work almost guarantee our destruction as a society and that’s what this film is about. Ethos, the Movie examines the flaws in our systems, and the mechanisms that work against democracy and the environment. From conflicts of interests in politics and unregulated corporate power, to a news media that serves the interests of powerful elites; ETHOS explores the systems that lead us into over consumption and warfare.