- Be a Better Global Collaborator
- Pricing Secrets of Ticket Scalpers
- Implementing a Stakeholder Strategy
- Case Study: The Mission or the Bottom Line?
- Reinventing Innovation at PARC
- Ready for Growth, But Not Prepared
- How Twitter, Google, and Apple Walk a Fine Line in Platform Defense
- Why Spotify Will Kill iTunes
- Why I’m Not Going Near Spotify (and Why You Shouldn’t Either)
- Three Ways to Succeed by Breaking Convention
- Cool Alone Won’t Save Your Company
- Horrible Bosses?
- Comparison of EQ Tests
- The Cost of Closeted Employees
- To Monetize Social Media, Humanize It
- Idea Watch: Coworkers, Bosses, and Cubicles
- Diagnose and Eliminate Workplace Bullying
- The Problem with Groupon’s Business Model
- How to Survive a Direct Attack
- The Fundamental Purpose of Your Team
- Ten Principles to Live by in Fiercely Complex Times
- How to Manage Multiple Partnerships
- The Sunscreen Smokescreen
- News International’s Leadership Crisis
- Power, Rule-Breaking, and Rebekah Brooks
- In Praise of Going it Alone
- Digital Pioneers on Paper
- Let’s Abolish Self-Appraisal
- Rupert Murdoch’s Last Stand
- Enchant Your Employees
- Google+ Comes Up Short
- Inventing the Future of Management is Everybody’s Job
- Find Your Creative Groove
- Hippocrates – Life is short…
- What Causes Brain Cancer? Understanding Glioblastoma
- How We Killed Our Strategy to Save Our Mission
- Declaring Independence in the Workplace
- Creating Guidelines That Work
- Trend Hunting on the Periphery
Did you know that how you see yourself might just be the key to your personal success? Have you checked yourself out in the mirror lately? No, not in the normal sense in front of your dresser. But in your mind, how do you look? What kind of adverbs would you use to describe yourself? How do you represent yourself inside? Why is this important? Because you are communicating about who you are to you on the inside all of the time and this “Self Image” is what your unconscious sees every second, every minute, every day, even when you are a sleep and at work, to help you maintain that image. This is like a program that runs behind the things we do and think. We do not deviate from what our self image represents.
By Mark Spencer, ITA Certified New Code and Classic Code NLP Trainer and Change Agent Preface This article researches the influences around unconscious reactions to people and objects and looks at where both our own preferences and the potential for universal or overriding preferences fit in. I have also tested some of the theory on everyday objects and found that the iPad mini was the first of the Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad family to be constructed according [Read more...]
What sets humans apart from other intelligent animals on earth, based on our current understanding, is our ability to think and use language to express our thoughts. When we use our language to ask key questions, we discover things, uncover thoughts and ideas that we never considered before, and a new path that might just lead you to another oasis, full of richness and opportunities…. The Path to Freedom
You can now experience NLP and learn the tools that successful people have for as little as $300.00
It is not the “Success” you are modelling, it is the behaviour/s or habits that make them the success that you are modelling!…So far I have had a few ups and downs, but getting better every day and the rewards are worth it! I am sure if I can see what is happening in my brain, the new habit is overwriting my old habit and the more I do it, the stronger the new habit becomes…
Studies show that sketching and doodling improve our comprehension — and our creative thinking. So why do we still feel embarrassed when we’re caught doodling in a meeting? Sunni Brown says: Doodlers, unite!
to perform well, you need to be in a state of readiness, which includes every aspect of your well-being. One of the most important factors that will be impacting on your “State of Readiness” and flexibility is sleep. Sleep journal reports the findings, based on 1.5m people in 16 studies…. iPhone App
Take advantage now of the Super Early Bird discounts until the end of April 2013, where you can save up to $2000 on the whole combo pack to become an NLP Practitioner. Also, for only $300 you can sample our training by attending the NLP Introduction weekend, which is actually the first 2 days of the full course. So if you stay on, there is no loss; if you decide it is not for you at this time, you will have skills to take away with you your investment in the weekend.
By Sonya Yeh Spencer, ITA Certified New Code and Classic Code NLP Trainer and Change Agent Are you a Mum and have a daughter? Do you want to pass down strong and powerful messages that builds your daughter’s self esteem and wanting to heal your own? To help grow our daughters into healthy, maturer and happy young woman to have a great life of her own, we mothers need to start by healing our [Read more...]
Our “Blind Spot” keeps us in the invisible cage! It stop us from growing and developing and living the life we want! Every day I look for opportunities to identify my blind spot and I take 100% responsibility to break through it! The thought of staying in the invisible cage is unbearable, the consequence of not breaking from it, is unthinkable. Can you afford not to break free? Not to live the life you want? Not to realise your potential?
Too often the media celebrates aspects of our society that belong in the dark ages, while at the same time ignoring or ridiculing progressive thinking or ideas. Many aspects of the way our systems work almost guarantee our destruction as a society and that’s what this film is about. Ethos, the Movie examines the flaws in our systems, and the mechanisms that work against democracy and the environment. From conflicts of interests in politics and unregulated corporate power, to a news media that serves the interests of powerful elites; ETHOS explores the systems that lead us into over consumption and warfare.