Blue-Sky Transformation is Australasia’s Leading Centre of NLP Training, Education and Development. It is currently the only NLP organisation in the Australasia that can jointly offer the Grinder, Bostic and Carroll ink signatured NLP Classic Code Practitioner certificate. Blue-Sky Transformation delivers the highest quality and most comprehensive NLP programs available in Australia, New Zealand and China today.
“Sonya and Mark are quality ITA NLP trainers who were personally trained and endorsed by ourselves and Michael Carroll. Their drive for quality and passion for pragmatic NLP training have translated into highly effective training design and format that ensure you get the most out of your training, to improve your life and the life of others around you.” ~ Dr. John Grinder, Co-creator of NLP & Carmen Bostic St Clair, Co-creator of New Code NLP
They set the standards of high quality NLP Training in several ways:
- They create real contexts for learning to allow students transport what they learn in the class room into real life.
- Providing the latest developments in NLP and distinctions.
- Teaching REAL NLP together with principles and provide key insight into why and how NLP and change works. Students are able to perform effectively without a script.
- Using NLP to teach NLP to expand students learning and integration capacity. So, students walk out with maximum learning.
- Effective student assessment processes that ensure key competencies are developed to a high standard.
- Provide ongoing practice opportunities and facilitation via NLP Café.
We currently deliver Training in Australia, New Zealand and China.
Our Trainers and Consultants:
Sonya Yeh Spencer
Certified Trainer of NLP and Advanced NLP Coach
Sonya has a career across training, retail, diplomatic services, IT development, management, and consulting. Sonya has been conducting trainings since 1998, in the areas of personal development and technical skills. She specializes in delivering value via the Leader to Employee to Customer Value Chain, team cohesion and performance breaks through strategies.
Her ability to create effective teams under resource and time pressure often landed her in situations to pave the way to enable business success. She accredited her ability to establish effective teams to her ability to build trust with a keen awareness and utilization of the existing environmental elements. Using these raw environmental elements, she shaped many groups of people into effective, productive, intelligent and self-motivated teams in a most impactful and “ecological” way.
Mark Anthony Spencer
Certified Trainer of NLP and Advanced NLP Coach
He has a career across industries from News Media, Airlines, Banking to Dairy through to small to medium businesses. He often work behind the scene to help leaders transform their company; create strong engagement and relationship right through the supply chain of a company. Mark started training since 1980 in the areas of personal development and IT technical skills. He had travelled far and wide around the globe as a senior IT professional and visionary at the leadership level.
With his specialized skills and extraordinary ability to achieve what others think impossible, he has enabled many organizations to achieve more than they had ever imagined.
The reason why he can help an organization to achieve extraordinary results is because he understands how people work and the elements that will enable an organization to perform. With a range of skills, he is equally at home implementing a change strategy to a staff of 20,000+ or to a small business of 20 people.
Please specify a Flickr ID for this gallery
We provide a number of services which could all come under improving the ROI in employees. There are three broad categories of these services.
In House Training
Blue-Sky Transformation regularly delivers high quality, tailored NLP courses specialising in developing groups and individuals. These tailored NLP based solutions are aimed to meet the needs of the group and to increase the level of effectiveness for groups and individuals rapidly. Our clients have benefited from their services in the areas of engagement enhancement, change management, effective communication, leadership development and performance coaching for corporate.
Executive, Middle management and Individual Coaching
This is where we coach on a one-to-one basis. NLP Coaching is a powerful interactive process that helps individuals to develop personally and professionally more rapidly. Because NLP is the “Enabler” – NLP helps our clients unlock the keys to how they think, speak and operate. NLP Coaching is specific, effective and rapid.
Based upon targeted and specific performance coaching sessions, the following are some of the results:
- improved awareness of the impact of the client’s communication to themselves and others
- improved persuasion and negotiation skills
- conducting or participating in effective meetings because of their approach
- improved presentation skills as they focus on the outcomes and words they use
- more robust negotiations because they are focused on the intentions of themselves, their stakeholders and they are able to elicit the intentions from ‘others’
- greater success at building effective teams
- improved quality of generated options – this is one of the founding principles of NLP – generating or increasing choices
- improved ability at making quality decisions
- enabling a client to access their unconscious resources – where all their wealth of experience is stored
Team / Group Coaching
Team coaching is a specific set of agreed sessions that we would carry out after a series of Needs Analysis for the individuals in the teams and the session is tailored to the specific needs of the company, budget, and location. It is the best way to create effective change in any team. Because all sessions are delivered on site, within the context of change – the outcomes have real impact.
We believe professional staff development is a process, not an event.
Modelling Experts and Replicating Talent
These are specialist activities on a project basis. Modelling is the essence of NLP which enables replication of critical talents. Replication of talent can be used by corporations to develop talent in their employees, to increase staff retention (replicating talent instead of replacing), retaining the key knowledge base and improving engagement by providing each employee with the skills to perform at the best that is possible for them in that environment.
- We benchmark current productivity and other measurements before we start, and continue to check for improvements at each step. We use a combination of our own tools and also tie in to the Corporation’s own tools and measurements if present.
- We then use tools to check the skill-set strengths of the expert in a team and the others that are not performing as well.
- We then either
- teach each of those in the how to model the expert, or
- we model the skill from the expert ourselves.
This decision is based on the Corporation’s decision around time, quality and results. The objective is for the talent to be passed on and mastered by these individuals. So at this point, we either ‘train’ the team with the modelling skills or we model the talent ourselves.
- We code the expert’s talent, followed by some tests of the talent
- We re-model and test the talent (iteratively)
- We replicate the talent – this is done by those who modelled the talent (either us or members in the team, depending on the decision in step 3)
- We benchmark post-improvement productivity and repeat other measurements that we did before we started to check for improvements at each step.
Modelling and replicating talent is rarely found outside of this technology, but we make it not only possible, but highly effective.