When 98% of students rate this course as Excellent, and the other 2% rate it as Exceeding their Expectations, we know you will also gain valuable tools, and elevate your capabilities like so many have already.
The New Code is a set of patterns developed in the mid – 80s by myself John Grinder with contributions initially by Judith Delozier and subsequently by Carmen Bostic St. Clair. The motivations for the creation of the New Code are multiple and include a recognition that the coding of patterning I accomplished with Richard Bandler in the creation of NLP contained a number of serious coding flaws.
In the late 70s I noticed (JG) a significant number of NLP trained practitioners who were stunningly effective in doing change work with clients yet these same practitioners had chosen not to, or lacked the choice to, apply the patterns of NLP successfully to themselves. I therefore set out with the intention of designing a set of patterns that would both correct the coding flaws of the Classic code (roughly my collaborative work with Bandler from 1974 through 1978) that could not be effectively presented unless the presenter was congruent with self application.
Quote obtained by Michael Carroll with permission of John Grinder
Personal greetings from Sonya and Mark Difficulty reading this? You can Read it here Greetings to you all! We just can’t believe how fast this year has gone. It has been a most challenging and wonderful year for us, many lessons learned, skills developed and insight gained and we hope this has been a rewarding year for you as well. We have just finished delivering 8 days NLP Foundations training, the last one for the [Read more...]
“Sonya and Mark are quality ITA NLP trainers who were personally trained and endorsed by ourselves and Michael Carroll. Their drive for quality and passion for pragmatic NLP training have translated into highly effective training design and format that ensure you get the most out of your training, to improve your life and the life of others around you.” ~ Dr. John Grinder, Co-creator of NLP & Carmen Bostic St Clair, Co-creator of New Code [Read more...]
“Real NLP Trainers distinguish processes from content because they understand the importance of such a distinction and they have the skill to show you the ‘How’, what it is like to experience it and what it is like to do it” …Learning NLP is like learning martial arts; you need to do it to understand, not just reading from a book. eBook: How to choose the right NLP Training This Guide is our attempt to [Read more...]
Home | Training | Contact | Coaching | Blog | NLPNZ | Subscription In this Issue How to build great relationships Business NLP: Know thy self and others for long term success New Code NLP: The Modern Approach Rapport Building: Insight into raising voice tone to build rapport Video – How does the theatre of the mind could be generated by the machinery of the brain? Podcast – Dr. Michael Arbib on Mirror Neurons NLP [Read more...]
Our Master practitioner program is unlike any other in the world. This is one of the most comprehensive, in depth and practical NLP Master Practitioner courses that will help students take the quantum leap in their skill level to artfully applying NLP in all areas of their life. The key focus is on the core of NLP – Modelling. students will experience fully the process of modelling and how to replicate talent. As a result, [Read more...]
In this Issue Tips on how to get a grip on Stress, Part 2 Know the Purpose for Creating Change Book Reviews – Metaphors we live by Podcast – Manipulating Moral Judgement Video – Modelling Nature? A different perspective NLP Practitioner Training – Hot offer for Brisbane in July, saving you $280 NLP Café Brisbane Calender and many more items, new developments in New Zealand – keep scrolling…. Home | Training | Contact | Coaching [Read more...]
…Another fundamental skill that one can learn from NLP Practitioner training is how to re-program our own responses or neural-pathways to create change. The simplest way that you can do is remember a time that you might have lost your temper and reacted very strongly, only to regret what you said or did later. This is a bit like …
John Grinder talks about the importance of unconscious signals in New Code NLP. John Grinder was interviewed by Peter Salisbury in Paris November 2009. Use this link if the embedded version doesn’t work for your browser.
NLP Practitioner Course, More information, to register, download our brochure …offering certificates co-signed by the founders of the International Trainers Academy – John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll. This course is the only one available in Australia and NZ of this type. The newly developed NLP Practitioner Course is being offered as a unique small group coached training in Brisbane. The first of the series started during November 2009, and there is [Read more...]