You have asked the questions. Here are our answers:
Q: Is your training qualification internationally recognized?
A: Our course is Internationally accredited with additional skills, information and knowledge from world leaders in the field of NLP. The fact that our training course carries the ITA seal and Grinder, Bostic and Carroll ink signature, it sets new standards in the NLP world
Q: Who should do this course?
A: NLP is for absolutely everyone. NLP applies to all business dealings as well as personal capabilities and emotional wellbeing.
Many students are: coaches, therapists, entrepreneurs, managers, sports specialists, project managers, HR specialists, teachers, trainers, lawyers, medical doctors, single parents & parents.
More Training Topics
- Australia training schedule
- New Zealand training schedule
- To print or see a calendar view of the Current Training Schedule on one page
- Course Outlines, where they are available and links to booking pages
- List of Qualifications and certificates available in the curiculum
- Training Curiculum and Format with a student pathway and choices
- Detailed descriptions of what to expect for the the three main streams: NLP Foundations, NLP Practitioner Certification and the NLP Master Practitioner programs.
- Other questions you might have… FAQs about our training, Why learn NLP? and What type of people take NLP Training
Please specify a Flickr ID for this gallery