We have found that those of you who want to study NLP come from 3 main areas.
The one thing common amongst most of them is their profound desire to better understand, work with, and change human experience and behaviour to achieve (and/or assist others to achieve) more of the life that they want.
The list of vocations that we get includes: Coaches, Therapists, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Managers, HR specialists, Sports Trainers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts, Teachers, Trainers, Sales people, Lawyers, Medical staff, Single Parents, Parents, Couples, Personal Coaches, Developers, IT staff, IT Testers, Business Owners, Psychologists, Medical workers, Nurses, Hypnotherapists, Body workers, Alternative healers, Networking specialists, Marketers, Speakers, Counsellors.
“I have never seen a more powerful technology.”
Scott Degarmo, Editor-in-Chief of Success Magazine, says of NLP
|Self||People who know that a pre-requisite for a better, more fulfilling experience of life (personally and professionally) is their own internal change. See|
|Career||Those who want to hone their skills to improve their career options, or who are seeking business improvement through increasing their own personal profitability. So these would include those who are generally seeking professional skill development, improving their skills in leadership, their ability to work with their coworkers, stakeholders and partners, improve their own communication, understanding others and all the EQ skills. See about our inclusion of Emotional Intelligence and Effective Communication for a more complete description. They are seeking to integrate the communication and people skills of the NLP model into their existing profession.|
|Therapy or Personal Coaching||These people want to learn the skills in NLP for a therapeutic or coaching profession. They may or may not already have a private
practice (Therapists, Personal Coaches, Psychologists, Medical workers, Nurses, Hypnotherapists, Body workers, Alternative healers, etc.) working with clients who want to better their lives. They have heard about the contribution that NLP can make to a coaches skillset and want to add the NLP perspectives, skills, and methods to what they are already doing or planning to do. So, within this group are some who have experienced the power of NLP-based change work and who want to start an NLP Practice of their own.
Where would you like to release yourself and experience new choices and new opportunities?
- Effectiveness & Success at Work, Increasing your Own Personal Profitability?
- Improving your own way of communicating?
- Assisting and Leading Others through Change?
- Connecting with self and others?
- Building a Team and having the Team Perform to their highest potential?
- Setting Goals and Making them work?
- Responding More Resourcefully, More Often in More Situations?
- Appreciating and Honouring Yourself & Others?
Register for a course
More Training Topics
- To print or see a calendar view of the Current Training Schedule on one page
- Course Outlines, where they are available and links to booking pages
- List of Qualifications and certificates available in the curiculum
- Training Curiculum and Format with a student pathway and choices
- Detailed descriptions of what to expect for the the three main streams: NLP Foundations, NLP Practitioner Certification and the NLP Master Practitioner programs.
- Other questions you might have… FAQs about our training, Why learn NLP? and What type of people take NLP Training