These Books are currently being reviewed
<h3>Next to be Reviewed</h3>
These Books are planned to be reviewed soon
These Books have been reviewed and the review is available if you click on the book
NLP Foundational Books
Ericksonian Hypnosis and Therapy Books
You can use this list as a guide to some of the information we have used during the courses.
| Whispering in the Wind
by John Grinder and Carmnen Bostic,
Available via Special Order, Please contact us direct
Books and references:
- Bandler, Richard & John Grinder (1975a). The Structure of Magic I: A Book About Language and Therapy, Palo Alto, CA: Science & Behavior Books. ISBN 08314-0044-7
- Bandler, Richard & John Grinder (1975b). Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, M.D. Volume 1, Cupertino, CA :Meta Publications. ISBN 091699001X
- Dilts, Robert B. & Delozier Judith A. (2000), “Encyclopaedia of Systemic Neuro-Linguistic Programming and NLP New Coding”, NLP University Press.
- Dilts, R. (1998), Modeling With NLP, Meta Publications. (Note, not NLP Modeling)
- Grinder, John & Richard Bandler (1975). The Structure of Magic II: A Book About Communication and Change, Palo Alto, CA: Science & Behavior Books. ISBN 0831400498
- Grinder, John & Richard Bandler (1976). Changing With Families: a Book About Further Education for Being Human
- Grinder, John & Elgin, Suzette (1973), Guide to Transformational Grammar, by Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc.
- Grinder, John; DeLozier, Judith & Bandler, Richard (1977), Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, M.D, Volumes II
- Grinder, John & Bostic St Clair, Carmen (2002), Whispering in the Wind, J & C Enterprises, Scotts Valley, CA.
- Sternberg, Robert J. (1997), Thinking Styles, Cambridge Univesity Press.
- Bateson, Gregory. Steps to an Ecology of Mind. New York: University of Chicago Press, 2003.
- Wikipedia. Neurolinguistic Programming. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming .
Books about NLP on Amazon
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.