- Never Worth Losing YourselfThe most important lesson I’ve learned over this past year is don’t let anybody make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of its own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself. — psychedelicfelon
- You Will Conquer Anyone Or AnythingNo matter what, once in your life, someone will hurt you. That someone will take all that you are, and rip it into pieces and they won’t even watch where those pieces land. But through the breakdown, you’ll learn something about yourself. You’ll learn that you are strong, and no matter how hard they destroy […]
- The Strength To Put The Past BehindIt takes a lot of strength and courage to put the past behind you and stand up and say: ” I will not let it define me.” To push forward and create the life that you truly deserve and not focus on bad things that life handed you in the past. — Unknown
- I Am Ready To Put The Past BehindIn my life, I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all… I’ve learned.
- This Will Be My YearIn 2018, I am going to be more positive. I am ready to put the past behind me and bring the lesson with me. I will continue to heal and grow. This will be my year.